“If It Wasn’t for Trucks” is a song by country artist Riley Green. It was released as part of his EP titled “If It Wasn’t for Trucks” in 2019. The song celebrates the role that trucks play in the lives of many people, especially in rural and country settings.
Chords Used (GCEA Tuning):
Official Music Video
Here are some facts about Riley Green’s song “If It Wasn’t for Trucks”:
- Songwriter: “If It Wasn’t for Trucks” was co-written by Riley Green along with Erik Dylan, Michael Whitworth, and Randy Montana. Green is known for writing many of his songs, adding a personal touch to his music.
- Release Date: The song was released in 2019 as part of Riley Green’s EP titled “If It Wasn’t for Trucks.” This EP also includes other tracks that resonate with the country music audience.
- Truck Culture: The song celebrates the role of trucks in the lives of many people, particularly in rural and country settings. It emphasizes how trucks are more than just vehicles; they often hold sentimental value and are integral to a way of life for many individuals.
- Country Anthem: “If It Wasn’t for Trucks” has become an anthem for those who appreciate the significance of trucks in their lives. The song’s lyrics and melody evoke a sense of nostalgia and pride in the truck culture that is deeply rooted in country music.
- Music Video: A music video was released for the song, featuring footage of trucks, rural landscapes, and people who share a passion for trucks and the country way of life. The video complements the song’s message and imagery.
- Chart Success: The song received positive reviews and resonated with country music fans. It may not have been a chart-topping hit, but it contributed to Riley Green’s rising popularity in the country music scene.
- Riley Green: Riley Green is a country music artist known for his traditional and authentic approach to the genre. He has released several successful songs and albums, and “If It Wasn’t for Trucks” is one of his notable tracks that showcases his love for country living and culture.